Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month ago, my boss gave me a pushbar/brushguard that came off of a escalade, what im in need of is pics of how most brushguards are mounted. This includes bullbars as well, im looking to make brackets to bolt to the frame similiar to how professional companys mounts work.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dieseltracks, sorry bout that.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still no hits on this thread, just reposting to make it current.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesnt anybody have pics of this. Im trying to make this one work so I dont have to spend 700 for the one I really want.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isnt there anyone who can help me???????????????

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
ok ill give it a try... i work at a place that installs them and all of the ones i have ever done install where the tow hooks go.. its kinda a y design i think but thats just how they are.. they tow hooks come off(if equipted) and it mounts straight to the front of the frame and the hooks are reinstalled back on the side of the main plate on the brush guard.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The mounts for this are on the bottom. I just thought about looking at how factory mounts are and going from there. Thanks for replying, your the first in week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts