1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Ah! Wilmington is where my aunt lives. I go to the Route 66 Team Demo's in summer. #1 Gopher for #7 Team RECKONING!

I can come if you really need an extra hand. Only 2.5hrs away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na that's fine I'll get around to messing with it more in a few days. Now I'm putting the plow back on and gettin it ready or the 18+ inches were supposed to get!!! I'm always looking for more account in my area!!! Lol!! Had to sorry!!! But thanx for the offer!! If ya get down my way give me a shout!!!

·
Illinois Chapter President
1,157 Posts
Just over an hour from you in El Paso but we go up to the in laws in Joliet every once in a while. I'd volunteer some time but I dont seem to have much of that right now. If you ever want to drive down or need some advice about mods let me know.

·
Cummins Crazy
2,317 Posts
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-powertrain/361436-looking-little-help-illinois-calling.html

The links above and explains. Fig i would post it here instead.
Just looking for a few fellow diesel gurus in my area to bs with and drink some beers While possibly tearing into my truck to do a few mods and I'll BUY!!!

Thanks in advance

Brian

Wilmington, Illinois sout of Joliet about 25 miles
Bmatlock,

Its not a good time to be without the plow in the next couple of days.:thumbsup:

I'm assuming you have a 12v.
The first thing to do is the tranny so it will take anything you can throw at it. My choice Dave Goerend for everything. He'll only sell you what you need.
After that we can talk. 708-738-7653. I live in Justice. 55 & 294 area. [email protected] email direct
Check out my signature-----
I can tell you what I did & then you can go from there.

WAYNES WORLD

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey im about 10 min away from ya in manhattan i might be able too help ya if you need anything

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awsome pm me your number! Got the plow off now at the moment so I'm gonna
Start tuning this week possibly or just head my wy sometime to have a beer! Been along week last week plowing but gotta love that white gold when it falls!!!! Plowed from Morris Illinois to portage Indiana!!! 5 days straight!!

Thx brian

·
Registered
22 Posts
k i just pm you. btw my names bobby

·
Registered
27 Posts
im friends with bobby im from monee if you ever need a hand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts