Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 1 ton with a 6 speed. My turbo is going out, what would be a good replacement. I live on a farm tow alot but also drive it everyday. All stock other than exhaust. I want to change the stock exhaust manifold also any ideas????? need some help asap thanks

·
04.5 build up
734 Posts
I have a 2006 1 ton with a 6 speed. My turbo is going out, what would be a good replacement. I live on a farm tow alot but also drive it everyday. All stock other than exhaust. I want to change the stock exhaust manifold also any ideas????? need some help asap thanks
Thats all nice to know but what do yo plan on doing with the truck like hp goal and how much you tow and whats your budget are all things that need to be considered on a turbo upgrade

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i tow 38 foot trailer with two skid steers and also alot of cattle, i just want to upgrade to keep the EGT temp down and get more hp. Money isnt really a problem yet. I really dont know what hp range i want yet i need it to streetable still for awail..

·
Premium Member
7,078 Posts
Put a stocker back on and keep towing.
Brandon
:agree2:

But if your dead set on a turbo upgrade, look into a 62/65/12. Its not going to give you any more hp, maybe a couple if any,it will just help with the egts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts