Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin to buy a bullydog triple dog and try it out. its model part number 40502. whats the difference between that and a different part number? will i be able to load pedifile larry on it?

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
yes, it will load just fine... the difference between the 40502 triple dog and the 40500 triple dog is that the 40502 has a board with more memory space on it in order to house the 7.3 powerstroke tunes

the old larry files will not have the 7.3 option because they were written before the 40502 circuit board was implemented

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, Thanks! Another question. I went to the website with all the tunes on it. I clicked on pedifile larry, clicked "save" created a new folder in "my computer" named it "pedifile larry" saved it to that folder. now im stuck. what do I do after that?

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
not sure if the files on kmk are compressed or not, but you'll ultimately end up with a folder with three files in it.. they need to be in the same folder...

double click on the memory upgrade file and plug the unit in and click on upgrade and it'll do its thing :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts