Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the best turbo for racing and as a daily driver and also to tow with?? And I have a CTS juice edge with attitude what is the best chip/program to stack with the CTS?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
I am going to see if you will take some advice in regards to this.

Twins. As to what turbos you want that is determined by the hp goals you have. Read the Dyno thread I posted in your other thread and match someones setup making the power you want.

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
you will need bigger injectors and a 66mm (or larger) single or twins. hot unlocking the edge would deff help.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have 100 hp injectors already and I already have the hot unlock for the CTS

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
good on the edge. the injectors are flat out not big enough. do you know whose they are? it'll give me and others an idea of how big they actually are.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dynamite diesel performance. And if these r not big enough then I'm going to go with shield diesel performance injectors they make some of the baddest injectors around

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
in a set of twins yes more as a single but imo would not be much fun to drive as a single with a vp.

you have one of the best injector builders (imo) in the country very to you in arkansas. chris at ducky fuel injection.

·
I have a diesel problem..
2,300 Posts
arnt you already at 600hp?...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
What would be the best turbo for racing and as a daily driver and also to tow with?? And I have a CTS juice edge with attitude what is the best chip/program to stack with the CTS?

Racing, dd and towing... IMO, the only way you'll get proper air for all 3 is to go compounds. And for 6-650 hp, 62 over s475 would be perfect.
I put down 618 and 628 with my dtech 62/65/12 over s475 from dps. They dd, and race amazingly.

I agree with me and jl, go with dfi for injectors, even if you weren't as close as you are to Chris, I'd still say Chris or Weston over anyone else.

As far as stacking chips, don't stack anything with the edge. You'd be better putting the money toward bigger/better injectors for more fuel. Edge already does fuel and timing. I have a dyno sheet showing that smarty stacked on edge juice, put down less hp but a little more torque.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts