Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I bought my 05 Cummins Common rail with a bullydog triple pup w/ outlook. My last truck was a 05 Duramax & before that was a 05 Ford and all had bullydog. I am really looking for a programmer to blow me away.

I have used the search menu & have noticed alot of you talk about the "Smarty Smoke" amugst other programmers.

I am blown away by the torque of this Cummins beast & want to take it to the full potential. I would not be against putting in the new Bullydog PMT as I like the looks of the gauges & I already have the Bullydog Pyro tapped into my exhaust.

If the general consensuses is to sell the bullydog I have no problem with that. I will shell out the money to make the most power possible. The bullydog already sets my 37's on fire so I'm wondering what else is out there!

Truck already has a bullydog cold air intake & a 4" turbo back exhaust.

HELP ME!! Sorry for the newb questions, I have spent a few hours reading threads here already & just need a direction to go forward.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
to get the full potential of ANY programer you need to worry about gauges, lift pump and trans upgrades and maybe a turbo upgrade

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the bullydog Outlook gauges right now but they are hard to see - the PMT gauges have my eye because of how big of a display it has. Anyone know if the PMT has any Performance gains over a tripple pup w/ outlook - or if it is just the same thing with fancier gauges?

I agree with the gauges - my outlook saved my when towing my race car trailer up some hills. I would have melted the engine if the bullydog didn't de-fuel. Turns out doing 80 up hills isn't a good idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts