Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an AD 100 and I'm looking for Donaldson or cat replacement fuel and water separator part numbers. I have been reading for days and seems everyone has different part numbers. I work for a cat deal but cat just go buying filter after filter to figure out what's really right.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Diesel Auto Power sells the Donaldson replacement filters. They are on his site.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot. Guys. Funny how simple things are hard for me to find but what I think would be hard to find jumps out at me.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a fass and am needing to change the filter also. Napa had trouble converting numbers to get me the right one.....it is the fleetguard filter on now but what can i replace with

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Did some more investigating and finally found the Wix filters for the AirDog 150 on their web site which lists the 33673 as being made specifically for the AirDog pumps with the 7/8 - 14 thread (and rated at 2 micron) and the fuel water separator as being 33616 with the 3/4 - 16 size threads.

http://www.cumminscatfuelfilter.com/ Here is a good link for the Cat standalone diesel fuel/water separator setup and now they have both combined which mount to the inside of a frame rail. I think I might get one of these and mount it downstream of the AirDog 150 so the fuel would go thru two fuel filters and two separators before getting to the CP3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts