Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently running 325/65/18's (35x13x18) on my truck. I really dont like the width of the 325's but I do like the height. Im going to need tires soon and need to decide on what to do soon. My other choice is 305/65/18 (34x12x18). I want to see trucks with 305/65/18's to see what they look like and if they will still give me enough meat in the wheel well. My truck is leveled so i would prefer pics of leveled trucks. I need to see this exact size, not sizes that are close.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... somebody has to run this size.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much harder it is on my steering and how much it killed my mileage mainly. I just feel like Im driving on skis. I like the way they look, dont get me wrong, but my dads 08 is set up just like mine and he runs 295/70/18 and they look just right. I like tall skinny tires. I would like to stay at a 35 or as close as possible but just go down to a narrower tire.

·
Registered
747 Posts
The height of the tire is what's killing your mileage. Not so much the width. Good luck. Hope you find the one's you want. I know the search is kind of hard sometimes. We've all got a certain look we want it to have.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
the height WILL help if its driven on highway any length of time, the width in his case is adding resistance. my truck does better with a 35 than a 33, but it goes highway mainly

·
Registered
848 Posts
suggestion

Have you considered a 285 70 18? Toyo MT is avaialble in that size & it will maintain the 35" tire diameter but narrow your tire width considerably. Your steering will feel much lighter & your ball joints will love you for it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have looked at all different sizes. I won't go to toyos simply because I can not afford them. I really want to go with falken because of their 50k mile warranty.

·
So God Made a Farmer..
2,174 Posts
that warranty might as well be bull...local tire shop told me its a joke..

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not really worried about taking them up on the warranty. If a tire company has enough guts to put a 50k mile warranty then they obviously believe in their tires and are not worried about having to warranty them out very often. That's a lot of miles to guarantee somebody that uses their truck and tires like we do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts