Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of their II HRVP? Not installed. I would like to see the color of the paint marks on it. Also if anyone has any pics of an II SO VP I would like to see them as well :thumbsup:.

Or if you have one on your truck, either HRVP or SO could you tell me what color paint markings you have on it and what kind of pump it is..SO or HRVP?? Thanks

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I dont remember exactly when but i do remember someone put up pics and if i remember correct i think they are green and red colored paints

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have II HRVP and it has orang or yellowish paint marks on it. With II logo. hope this helps.

·
Got P7100?
6,673 Posts
I had an II so pump and if i remember right it was just bare metal. NO II markings on it that i saw.

G

·
you cant really go by the marks cause they just use what they have that day. The only way to tell if there is a logo or something. I know scheids hrvp on the sticker it will say hot on it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
II told me that the HRVP's have an orange dot on them and the Dragon fires have a green I think. I was wondering the same thing when I was purchasing my dragon.

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well my pump has orange (orange/reddish) color dots on top...no stealth plate. And one yellow paint mark in a small head towards the rear of the pump next to a serial number :confused013:

Does anyone know if II sold all their HRVPs with a stealth cover? Or was that something that had to be purchased separately :confused013:

Thanks for the help everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.