Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering where i could get the tube i think is for the boost or vacuum from the head to the top plate of the injection pump i was wondering if i have to get that thru cummins or if somone else sells them thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
650 Posts
Read this thread for a low cost alternative. I got tired of paying $25 a pop to replace the stupid pot metal lines that were stock- this is less than $5 at the local Freightliner dealer. I have only one truck with the stock AFC line since I came up with that stroke of genius.

Daniel

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey i tried that link but it doesnt work could you send it again or pm it to me thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks that does sound better than buying a new one i will give it a shot when i get back home to pa where the truck is

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
since that line is broken will it sause any power loss and will it not smoke as much

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
15,575 Posts
You will see a large power loose.

If you see someone talking about a valet switch. That is the line it is installed into.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone have a picture of the homemade afc line

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
15,575 Posts
The link posted above has a pic of one that used flexable tube.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah bsince im not a member i can only see the first post is there anyway someone could get a picture for me or if anyone has one thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
TDR costs $35.00 its not free. :peelout

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
15,575 Posts
I snaged the pic off that post. I am a member. Here you go. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15