Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to use isspro gauges. I'm getting a triple gauge a-piller mount. The bottom I'm going to use for my CTS, middle will be a oil pressure gauge that I will hook up to on top of the oil filter housing( anywhere else a better place for that) and the top will be a air pressure gauge for the air bags I'm getting for the rear. I'm trying to decide to go with factory match ev2 with chrome bezel or the white face with blue pointer and blue numbers with chrome bezel? Anybody have any night pisc of the blue ones and the dash lights at night? If its going to look crazy I will just get the factory match ones.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Factory match is the only way to go man. Everything else just doesn't look right.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
744 Posts
EV2 w/o the chrome bezel. The chrome reflects the sun and is a pain in the butt. The factory match is the way to go!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input!! Hey STONR, you think the chrome would be bad with my windows tinted at 5%?

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
No chrome man. He knows what he's talking about. Most do as they have been there and done that!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10-4 I didn't even think about the chrome reflecting!!! Thanks for the input

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.