Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished with the one that came with my Dodge lights, if you need the template gave me a shout, no charge I'll just mail them to you. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
i could really use a template. i have been searching for the template for about a week now but i cant seem to find the one i need. thank you in advance, Foy

·
Registered
120 Posts
anyone else have one I need to install some also?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Need 1 Myself, anyone else got one to spare?

·
Registered
250 Posts
anyone?:confused013:

·
Registered
155 Posts
dirty 454 i have one it hasd shoe prints on it but its for the factory lights i had installed i had the dealership give it back to me if you are still needin one pm me your address and i can send it to you i have the instructions if you need them this is for the factory lights not aftermarket i dont know if it what your looking for or not

·
Registered
250 Posts
PM sent man thanks!

·
Banned
531 Posts
does anyone else have a template i figure some may only have one or two laying around. thanks

·
ICC Advertising Director
930 Posts
Bump this up.

Hoping someone has theirs laying around, looking to do cab lights this weekend.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Anyone have any problems with leaking? Anyone not use silicone to seal them to the foam/roof? If the dealership isn't going to charge an arm and a leg on average I might just go that route as if they f' it up its their responsibility to fix it, not mine!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
If anyone needs one let me know, I have one that I can scan and print to all that need one....

·
Banned
531 Posts
pm sent to you 07Bighorn

·
ICC Advertising Director
930 Posts
PM sent as well.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ordered my Mopar kit today for the lights, Ill let you guys know how it goes. Kinda nervous about drilling holes in the roof!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Still need one, Anybody?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dirty 454, read above post from 07 Bighorn. He will copy & send you one if you PM.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, anyone have a link for the Mopar Kit? I've heard there is a wire you can tap into in the passenger side column, any truth in that?, need a template to if anyone has it...thanks in advance!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I want to know what lights everyone has been getting with their kit, my kit has the screws on the sides of the lights and looking at '03-'05 trucks the screws should be front to back not side to side?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts