Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a 01 cummins and it has a edge juice with the attitude monitor and a hypertech power programmer stacked with it other then spendin a grand:$: is there anything else that i can do :pray:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh and an air intake other then that ya thats all

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Hey Brandon let me know if i can help ya. It was good meeting you at the races, and i am sure we can find some goodies for ya.

John:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
i would say do a fuel system upgrade like the Airdog. that will get you ready for any other mods you want to do and increase you mileage as well as HP.

kyle

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
never seen an airdog increase mileage or hp.... unless the stock sysem was shot, it is a much more durabel unit and i love my 150

·
Registered
717 Posts
Power is expensive, How fast can you afford to go??:lol3:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have you considered propane injection? I am doing this to my truck. I should have it running sometime next week, depending when MSD ships my controller back.
The MSD/Superchips Digital Propane Injection claims up to a 75HP increase.
You can also run it on lower settings to improve mialage and range.
The system is not cheap, I have about $1,500 into it (DPI system, Tank, lines and fittings), but if it increases milage like they claim, it should pay for itself fairly quickly considering Diesel is $4.00+ per gallon now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts