Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
661 Posts
the ones on e bay are cheap you prolly wont find a set much cheaper keep in mind those might be like the POD'S which smoke like a mobile forrest fire and can be hard to keep cool

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
POD's are totally controllable with your foot

·
Registered
311 Posts
POD's are totally controllable with your foot
And with your low pressure boost screw...

As an owner of PoD's I would recommend them as an upgrade over stock. If you want a cleaner running injector at about the same power level get New Era 370s.

Chris

·
Registered
150 Posts
Anybody ever use the Delphi Bluelights? I talked to the local Bosch shp and they said these are the ones they recomend to all the guys that have Cummins'. He said they ar emarine injectors. Also said that it would be worth about 60HP. He seemed to know his stuff, when I said I neeed the 366 spring he kne wwhat I was talking about, so maybe he knows about the inj. also.
DS79

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
And with your low pressure boost screw...

As an owner of PoD's I would recommend them as an upgrade over stock. If you want a cleaner running injector at about the same power level get New Era 370s.

Chris

Yep, got my smoke screw backed all the way out

·
Registered
661 Posts
hey pulltilbroke what kind of egt's do you see when wot?.....do you sled pull?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
hey pulltilbroke what kind of egt's do you see when wot?.....do you sled pull?
Very hot, I can bury the pyro in a hurry, I did advance the pump a little more erlier this weel and that seem to help a little and yes I do sled pull, And i'm gettin anxios to start pullin again my first pull of the season is in about a month, I only pulled once last year due to breakage

·
Registered
661 Posts
you have traction bars on your truck? what did you break a lot? what clutch you runing?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
you have traction bars on your truck? what did you break a lot? what clutch you runing?

I have traction bars now, I've broke a D70 pinion, D80 yoke, Acouple set of motor mounts,and rear tranny mount motor is now chained and i've popped a couple HG's the next thing to break is gonna be the inputshaft:w:

I'm runnin a stock sach's but it wont last to much longer:thumbsup

·
Registered
661 Posts
what clutch you gunna go with? and where did you get your denny t fuel pin???????

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Thinkin about gettin the SB 3850 dd with a input shaft upgrade and I got my DennyT pin from Mr. DennyT

·
Registered
661 Posts
ok i should have asked where can/how can i go about geting a denny t pin?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
He's on DTR but if your not a member over there I can get in touch with him

·
Registered
648 Posts
I Have A Set For Sale Pm If Interested

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got mine from Richard at Coaltrain. They are a 60 hp injector. I am getting better fuel mileage and a lot more power. I love em.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts