Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1990 dodge LE 250 ram cummins diesel an i had seen wher guys put a steering colum pod on these trucks, so i ordered one from jegs an it came 2day but it doesnt seem to fit, they said order it for a 1994-01 dodge ram cummins an it would fit on the first gens. any suggestions or help is appr

·
Registered
993 Posts
You could just trim it to fit.

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,047 Posts
That gage pod only works on the tilt column trucks. If your is a straight column the pod is way to big to fit.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Iv'e seen this somewhere??

·
First Generation Moderator
2,224 Posts
Yeah........

It fits ONLY the first genneration trucks, WITH the tilt column and WITH the square/boxed column....NOT the 1990 tilts that are round. No go there. I think you'd be looking at 1991.5-up with the tilt.

Sounds like you didn't get all the information on that from the start.

·
Registered
345 Posts
It fits ONLY the first genneration trucks, WITH the tilt column and WITH the square/boxed column. I think you'd be looking at 1991.5-up with the tilt.
I seem to have a mis-mash truck, a composite of at least 2 others. Do all the (stock) 91.5's and beyond have tilt?

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,047 Posts
Tilt was standard on the LE models. On the base line trucks it was a option. The LE's were the top of the line trucks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
My 90 LE has tilt. But, it is a small round column. The pods I've seen pictured won't fit. But, there are options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts