Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally putting AC in my 1990 D250 and will be using this kit Custom Aftermarket A/C Systems & Replacement Parts for Hot Rod, Classic, & Vintage Cars/Trucks - Underdash A/C Systems - 300 Series minus the compressor and this compressor Dodge Pick-up-Truck A/C Compressor | Part Number: 60-01512-NC | Discount AC Parts.

I went to the dodge dealer to find out what hardware I needed to mount the compressor to the block and they had no idea. They brought up the diagrams but couldn't say for sure what brackets and bolts I needed. Can anyone help me on this? Does someone know the correct part numbers and/or a source for the parts? I tried to find diesel rams in junk yards but they're always old gassers. Can I get mounting hardware from gas trucks? Anyone have pictures of the brackets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Im doing the EXACT same thing as you, i actually think our trucks already has the bracket on it, but im not sure, i was just gonna buy the compressor and see...

So your going with the 300 series? Where you gonna mount it dude? I cant find any good place to put it...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ran into the same problem. I'm going to mount it to the floor over the transmission hump. I'll fab up some sort of bracket for it to sit on. Any luck on figuring out the bracket for the compressor?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts