Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I'm looking at getting some wheels and tires in the near future and not sure what will rub and what won't. I'm pretty set on 20x9 wheels just not sure which offset to go with 0 or +10 I don't really want them sticking out much at all not a fan of rock chips and don't really want flares if I can help it. So would a 305/55r20 work good or would I be better off going with a 295/55r20 the tires will be toyo at2 if that helps and truck has thuren 2 inch higher coils so it sets pretty level maybe a half inch higher in the back but you can't tell would like to stay around a 34 or 33 inch tire any input or pics would greatly be appreciated.

Registered
OK so I'm looking at getting some wheels and tires in the near future and not sure what will rub and what won't. I'm pretty set on 20x9 wheels just not sure which offset to go with 0 or +10 I don't really want them sticking out much at all not a fan of rock chips and don't really want flares if I can help it. So would a 305/55r20 work good or would I be better off going with a 295/55r20 the tires will be toyo at2 if that helps and truck has thuren 2 inch higher coils so it sets pretty level maybe a half inch higher in the back but you can't tell would like to stay around a 34 or 33 inch tire any input or pics would greatly be appreciated.
Well i have 35x12.50x20 tires on 20x10 -25 offset though (stick out about 3 inches give or take) on a 2.5" level for the front. Had to trim metal on the inside rear of front fender. A plus offset instead of negative will tuck them in. Ask custom wheel offsets they are a great place for info on What fits and what doesnt. Their website is pretty cool too! 馃憤

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give em a call that's where I was probably gonna buy from anyway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts