Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clutch is out on my compressor and I need a shorter belt. How much shorter? I don't know. I bought a belt for a non ac. Don't fit or I'm retarded:banghead: From the belt routing sticker the only thing that looks different is the tensioner. Called parts guy and he said tensioner part is same for non ac. Thought I was getting lucky should have known better. Now I may have to get my stump puller towed just to get ac clutch replaced. If you have ever had your baby on a hook you know what I mean when I say "That Hurts!" It's sitting in the drive know but sounds like any moment it's gone. Scared to drive it any further.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on. There has to be someone who has run their truck without the ac compressor.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I figured out my prob. The belt routing sticker on my truck for non ac was wrong. Go figure! Is there anything they can't screw up! Now I can go back to work, see you guys later

·
Registered
26 Posts
well I figured out my prob. The belt routing sticker on my truck for non ac was wrong. Go figure! Is there anything they can't screw up! Now I can go back to work, see you guys later
My baby is on the hook now! Ac is siezed. What is the proper routing. The dealership has a belt but it is too long or posibly the routing sticker is wrong also. Please help.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts