Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help identifying these wheels fellas! They are on craigslist and the guy doesn't know much about them. He is selling them for his banker as a reposession. There is only one center cap and it says Sendel. I have searching all over the net and I can't find anything from them that looks remotely like these so I'm assuming that it isnt the right cap. He said that they are off of a Chevy, but advertises them as an 8x6.5 so I want to make sure that they'll fit before I buy them. They are 18" wrapped in 37" Toyo M/Ts. Thanks in advance for all the help guys!!!

Attachments

· Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,917 Posts
There is a bunch of companys with the same design. They could also be Mazzi Hulks Store or Eagle 064's Eagle Alloy Wheels

· Size Matters
658 Posts
Yeah wheel companies are not very original. Have you seen ION's version of the rockstar? :vomit007:

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So after doing alot of searching online...it seems that alot of companies that make wheels almost identical to these with a few subtle changes. Regardless of the make, if these are in fact a true 8x6.5 they should still fit.....right? Are there any manufacturing stamps or anything like that on wheels that I can ask the seller to look for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts