Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one tell me where to get a rail pressure gauge and i dont want the digital quad guage.

I also need to know how to hook it up, i am assuming that i need a electric sending unit because of the high pressure.

·
Registered
448 Posts
isspro has one now I think or very soon, the curve is different than the 5.9 so be careful the one for 5.9 will not be right. It will plug into fuel rail sensor at the back of the common rail, a little hard to get at but it can be done with the right set of pliers that is the only way I can get at mine. The engine lifting eye is in the way so my hand is too big

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info i will have to check there site and see when it will be ready, i deffinently want the right one.

·
Registered
604 Posts
thanks for the info i will have to check there site and see when it will be ready, i deffinently want the right one.
The gauge is available, it's either an EV2 or a Performax gauge, you can get them from several vendors. Michael Pliska has posted the gauge numbers you need.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Can some one tell me where to get a rail pressure gauge and i dont want the digital quad guage.

I also need to know how to hook it up, i am assuming that i need a electric sending unit because of the high pressure.
None of them use an aftermarket sending unit. The Dipricol and Isspro will be identical to our digital gauge except they are round and have a needle.

·
Alberta Northern VP
136 Posts
None of them use an aftermarket sending unit. The Dipricol and Isspro will be identical to our digital gauge except they are round and have a needle.
When is the quad digital one coming out?

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
It looks to me if 29,000 is safe then the guage would need to go higher than 30,000. That just what I have been seeing, that is being offered out there right now.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ijust got the isspro ev2 rail gauge for the 6.7, the part number is (r14289) works great and easy to install:thumbsup:cost was $300.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the inf guys
James, i will be calling soon.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dont worry Keven, James is going to get me hooked up, for way less than 300.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just got the Isspro fuel rail pressure gauge. It is an EV2, and you do not need the Performax ECM.

I also ordered the SRT-10 single gauge A-pillar.

I hope to install mine this weekend. I tried last night, but I want to make a super clean job, when running the wires through the firewall.

Anyone have a pic of the sensor, where the gauge plugs in?

FYI...

Link to Gauge

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good deal bro. $300 for the gauge...ouch.

James
RSD
Hey james! maybe you can give me a price on that exact gauge so i know if i got ripped off:thumbsup:.thanks ethan.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts