Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a truck back from a lease to a hotshot company. It came back burned to piss, missing several body panels, hood swapped, and bed swapped. I need help figuring out what this harness is plugging into under the hood it’s burned pretty bad and I can’t identify it. I’ve tried going through all data diagrams without much luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not the harness, it’s the battery battery harness. I need to know what it’s plugging into there. It looks like a module of some sort

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Yep just looked again and that is the main connector between the engine wiring harness and the body wiring harness.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I just got a truck back from a lease to a hotshot company. It came back burned to piss, missing several body panels, hood swapped, and bed swapped. I need help figuring out what this harness is plugging into under the hood it’s burned pretty bad and I can’t identify it. I’ve tried going through all data diagrams without much luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That one is called the inline-dash/engine/transmission connector. It mostly carries the transfer case wires from the transfer case to the drivetrain control module inside the cab, along with some canbus wires.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks real good under the hood to say it’s been on lease...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts