Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help from you guys I cant figure this code out. Changed the map sensor and it still didn't fix the code. I cant find any wiring diagrams to check and make sure the volts are correct on the plug. it is showing one with 0, 4.96, 4.96, 0. when unplugged any help would be great. truck is a early 2004 six speed manual.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just a thought, but I’m not sure which MAP sensor you checked, the one in the intake manifold or the one on the air inlet tube/hose.

In case you didn’t know, our trucks have 2 MAP sensors. I had a little trouble with my baro sensor ( the one in the intake tube) and had to replace it. While it doesn’t really do much except let the computer know the outside pressure, it’ll definitely throw the p0108 if there’s something wrong with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I changed the on in the intake, but the code was still there put old one back and changed the one in the manifold and still have the code. Do you know what the voltages are supposed to be on the pins on the plug. It will let the truck hit near 20lbs then it kills the power and boost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts