Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so i think im getting a lil ahead of myself. I have 200hp injectors coming in the mail. I have everything in my sig. plus soon to be the 200 sticks. What should i do next. Turbo? Which one? Does anyone have one around the house? I probally wont put the injectors in until i solve the turbo problem. Ive heard of the 35/ ht3b being pretty good. Is anyone running this? If anyone has input on this i would greatly appreciate it. Plus prices if you have anything to sell me

·
Registered
343 Posts
HOLY EGT's out the roof I would say.. Everybody seems to like the silver bullets. I am happy with my charger even thought a lot of people are not found of ATS mine was just a simply swap came with new gaskets and bolts real easy swap.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I still have my Quick Diesel 64 for sale:w: I was running DDP 200's with it and I wish I didn't downgrade. Ran awesome on the street if you drove the turbo instead of the truck(which is what i did:thud:)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I like my turbo,I heard that 200hp injectors would help mine spool quicker.I can hit 1500 with no problem with spraying

1 - 8 of 8 Posts