Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna need a set of gauges soon cause im getting rid of my edge...I need something less expensive but good quality. I know thats not really helping but if you guys could post your opinions and prices...pictures welcome too:thumbsup:

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe so i believe there the best you can get am i right?

· Registered
1,330 Posts
There are a lot of guys that run digital setups that really like them. I had the commander for about 2 years, and it was allright. I really liked how it saved the min and max readings, but other than that I am glad that I have mechanical guages now.

I have autometer ultra lights in my truck. Nothin too fancy but gets the job done. I would spend the money and get what you really want the first time around. That is one of the things I regret with the truck was trying to save money and buying the commander used when I really wanted autometers.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i agree with that...how much did they run you if you dont mind me asking? also which three do you have?

· Registered
231 Posts
Get you some Ispro EV2s they will match the factory ones perfectly. Whatever you do don't get Pricols from CMP Chips. I ordered a set back in September and never got them. Had to file fraud charges through the credit card company. John is a thief.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well good to know...

· Registered
1,330 Posts
On the dash I have twp 0-100 boost gauges, one for drive pressure and the other reading boost out of the intake horn. I also have a 0-60 reading boost out of a boost bolt. I am planning to go to twins this summer, so the 0-60 will end up reading boost from the little guy and the intake horn will be total boost. The boost guages were about $50.

On the pillar I have 0-2000* pyro, $150 ish, trans temp, $50 ish, a used nitrous gauge which also wont be used till this summer, $40 bucks and I really hope it works, and the fourth gauge pod for the pillar is empty for now.

For my fuel/rail pressure I have quadzillas dual digital guage in front of the stock gauge cluster.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well since i have a 6spd i dont need a tranny...I was thinkin of gettin boost0-60, pyro 0-2000, and fuel pressure or just engine temp...where should i get this stuff from?

· Registered
1,330 Posts
Gauges

They have a bunch of cool mounting options. I ordered the A Pillar Quarter Plate from them. In the past I have ordered gauges from http://dieselautopower.com/. Even though none are listed on the webpage, they can get pretty much anything at a good price. I have also had decent luck on ebay, depending on what type brand/style your looking for.

Edit**Im sure there are other sponsors on here that you can get them through, I just have not used them.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much? which gauges?

· Registered
231 Posts
If you are asking me, I got the EV2s and it was a 0-60 psi boost gauge, a 0-2000 degree pyrometer, and a 0-40 psi fuel pressure gauge. Total was 430 bucks. I put them in the cubby hole under the radio. Not much on the pillar mount.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
would i be able to get away with a 0-1500 pyro? basically if i spike im to hot sorta deal?

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok the reason im asking is someone offered me one...so im almost thinking i should go for it...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.