Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am wanting some advice. On getting my truck painted on a ball park figure. (2 tone dark blue on top black on bottom.

I will post a pic color on top I am wanting. I know it will cost some coin for a good job

Thanks guys I am looking at central texas area

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Strange nobody is wanting to help answer my question? I know its over 2k but how much are we looking at.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Have you tried taking it to a body shop for a quote?

Nobody will quote you over the internet without actually seeing the truck. Also, you could go from Maaco (under $1K) to show truck quality ($10K+), all depends on what you want.

I'd open the yellow pages and find a body shop and go there, don't call them and ask.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang that much I guess I will have to wait until the body falls apart or I do a engine swap in 170's chevy frame off. . I might look at macco but my guess is cheap=rush, bed not removed.=waste of money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Depends on type of finsh you want, Basic single stage gloss two tone with basic body work should run around $2500 give or take. A high gloss buffed and cut basecoat clear coat should be $5000.

Macco paint jobs will come out nice if you do all the body and prep work, they just scratch the factory clearcoat and start painting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.