Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 6 speed HO DRW 4 door. Its very heavy (8120lbs). I am not looking for a race truck. I just would like for it to not be slow. and every now and then Go to a sled pull. I dont want to dump money into the clutch or fuel pump and so on. and i dont want stuff to break all the time.

Will the Smarty JR do what i am looking for? and will it wake my truck up.

the only thing that is done to my truck is a Muffer delete and an intake.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi FMF
You won't be dissapointed with Smarty Jr. I installed mine last week and its awsome. Don't know if I will upgrade to Samrty S-06 or not Jr's got lots of power in the performance mode. If I do I will certainley call on Bob for my upgrade, after seeing How he saved a guy who deleted his software Bob saved his but. Thats the guy I want in my corner :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a stock 06 5.9 HO im in the same boat as you not tryin to build a race truck just wanted to bring her to life, The junoir will do all that and more i swap between performance and econ depending on what im doing, my truck runs like a champ havent had any tranny issues yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts