Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im already getting the following from Richard:

3 piece exhaust manifold w/ hardware
5in turbo back w/ 6in tip
Timing

I was also thinking about going with the 4k gov. spring kit and just run it as a 3k by leaving a spring out (what richard said)...is this necesary right now?

Also, I need a price on gauge setupd
Boost/EGT/Trans temp
A pillar pod with speaker
all necesary lines/wires/connectors
Boost 0-60psi
White faced.
I like the Dipricol, or any ones that the whole gauge lights up.

I am waiting to do Injectors (435s) and turbo when i get my trans done by you guys :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
sounds good man!! Richard has helped me out a lot, I'm waiting to get my truck back together and go see those guys again.... if I ever get a few days off work!!!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bomber- Isnt it funny that i was asking you if you wanted to trade my camaro for your truck and now i finally have a CTD? As of right now Richard and Mark will be recieving all of my mod money, that is of course unless somone else beats their price by alot. I would rather purchase stuff from somone that actually cares.

How do you like that trans and turbo?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep they have been very helpful so far

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I allready have a couple camaros.... lol
but yeah the prices are gone to hell.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
I have bought all my gauges from summitracing.com and have had good luck. They don't sell Dipricol but they sell everything Autometer makes. I had put gauges in my '99 and I needed one with the speaker as well and they had it. They turned out pretty nice.

Kevin's 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel - Buckeye, Arizona

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
The trans is like shifting an auto by hand... (it was a local job) but the turbo was all Coaltrain, they hooked up my gauges too. I did help them turn a few wrenches (they said they weren't used to that) I laughed... nobodies touching my truck unless I know exactly what's going on, even if my constant questions slow them down!!! (see my Coaltrain thread) http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/9...ssion/57951-new-turbo-don-t-go-coaltrain.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts