Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the skinny:
Just bought my truck and everything is so much more expensive, I knew this coming into the truck but wow!!! I'm a [email protected] dad therefore we are a one income family. Though we are quite blessed and my wife makes a good income, if something does break on my truck I don't want to have to pay a shop to fix it. I am fairly mechanically inclined but lack a lot of the tools and space to do the work. I live in a townhouse and they send us nasty grams if we do work on our vehicles, even in our own parking spot.

Ok, on to my somewhat odd request. I am looking for someone who can lend me a hand/opinion/brain and maybe a little space. I'm not looking for a handout, as I am willing to get my hands dirty helping out on your truck as well as mine.

If this request may sound a little strange, don't worry, I'm not interested in long walks on the beach or anything like that! I'm just a guy who might need some help and some space to work on his truck.

·
Registered
589 Posts
If you want to come over to the west side im always ready to help out.:thumbsup:

·
ACDC Chapter President aka VACAY!
7,844 Posts
I have a shop in casa grande that I'm at on the weekends. Let me know if you need help.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm in Scottsdale also, feel free to contact me if you need help in the future.
I'm aways up for working on a truck.
My HOA doesn't seem to mind if most the vehicle is in the garage.

Bob.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for your offers! I have no immediate need but if you could use a hand let me know and I will see what I can do.

24v-Mason - I grew up in CG, wheres your shop?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm in Scottsdale also, feel free to contact me if you need help in the future.
I'm aways up for working on a truck.
My HOA doesn't seem to mind if most the vehicle is in the garage.

Bob.
hey Bob I didn't you lived around here :party018:

to the OP I live in north Scottsdale and like to work on things if you ever need help. No HOA here but I live on dirt. Feel free to pm me and we can exchange info if you want and I'm sure I'll see you around whether it be at a meet or just around town.

Jake

·
ACDC Chapter President aka VACAY!
7,844 Posts
My "shop" is off Jimmy Kerr and pert. Deff no hoa. I'm down there sat and sun let me know if your in the neighborhood. I spend my time at the airport tavern.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts