Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where there is a good place in Edmonton to get some decals printed up. Somewhere that does good work for good prices.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
King stamp and sign is where the last batch of Stax decals came from.

I can't speak for Tom however from my experience with them the first batch they got wrong (Tom got his redone so they may have been higher quality)

but I peeled mine off like nothing the one on the windshield is losing all its chrome and after 1 season in the canadian winters look like crap.

My Chrome-it-up decal looks great though.

Justin where did you get those done at? could they do what your looking for.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Chrome-it-up decal looks great though.
That's what I like to hear Jordan! Thought that would have gotten peeled off as well.

Oddly enough, I got those done up at my competitors. Might have to see if they still have it on file and get more.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2,050 Posts
3m trim line in spruce grove did mine there not to bad on price

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
That's what I like to hear Jordan! Thought that would have gotten peeled off as well.

Oddly enough, I got those done up at my competitors. Might have to see if they still have it on file and get more.
Im not racing the truck so all my decals are being removed however I am still a proud supporter of all things diesel and street legal related. and I proudly recommend Chrome-it-up to all my friends with trucks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
hot signs in west ed have done all my decals and have never had a problem or been dissapointed the even made me a decal for when i had my canopy it was basically a large sticky pic of my drag car

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not racing the truck so all my decals are being removed however I am still a proud supporter of all things diesel and street legal related. and I proudly recommend Chrome-it-up to all my friends with trucks.
I should give you some cards! lol, thats awsome. Thanks Jordan.

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
did u get some new decals made too????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts