Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking for a 35" E rated tire. Needs to be an all terrain. I'm putting them on my factory 17" wheels on my 2010. I have looked at every tire I can think of. I just don't know. I need advice. It has to be a E rated tire I won't run a D. Pics would be great if you have them too! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
Firestone/Bridgestone 315-70-17 AT's/Mt's. However,someone has posted that the AT's are backordered.

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
nitto terragrapplers

there great

·
Registered
229 Posts
How is the wear on the Terra's? I really don't mean to hijack this thread but I've heard mixed things on them and I'm kind of in the same boat, I will be needing some tires pretty soon and I was thinking about trying those.

·
Registered
268 Posts
the terras are wearing great. looks like new after 5000

wearing nice and even too

think i had it set for 40psi in front and 35psi rear for empty truck

rated for 3600lbs at 80psi if u need that much

I liked these because they are kinda between a A/T and a M/T

quiet tires

·
Registered
848 Posts
Fuzion XTi

After upgrading to a 2010 you may not have that much left over for tires.

At their price point this new AT tire from Fuzion is E rated in a 315 70 17 & looks like it has a decent tread pattern. If you plan to haul heavy the load rating looks a little low to me. $191 / tire from Tire Rack

Fuzion XTi

No doubt the USA made Firestones & Bridgestones are better tires but they will cost you more to buy & many are on back order. Load Range E 35" tall tires for 17" rims are not that plentiful. If you need tires pronto this Fuzion XTi might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thanks guys. I have looked at the Firestone and I like the tread pattern but I have never seen them on a truck... Any pics of the Firestones on a truck? I don't really like the superswamper AT's. I have run numerous sets of Nitto Terra Grapplers and they always wear well. I just didn't see them in a 35. Finding a 35 in a E rated tire for a 17" wheel is hard. I wanted the 35" Toyo AT's but they are only a D. So far I like the look of the Firestone AT's. The new General Grabber AT's, The Kuhmo Venture KL78. It looks good on a 20" wheel but I'm not sure on a 17. Don't really like the duratracks. Keep then coming guys thanks!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
nittos come in a LT325/70-17 which is a 35 inch . with a load of 3300 at 50psi. Iam thinking of getting a set .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bridgestone makes the 35 in load range E. They are not a bad tire. Firestone are cheap and you get what you pay for. Kumho i dont think they make the 35 in load range E. Duratrac not a E. BF not a E. So your only option is the bridgestone or firestone. i would go with the bridgestone but rotate regularly.

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
Firestone and Bridgestone truck tires in the 315 size share the same carcass. They have the same load and speed rating. Each has a unique tread pattern. Like everything,prices are up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.