Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the CD that came with my 08 for the nav radio was cracked and scratched so I can not use it. anyone have an extra, or can someone copy one or sell me one or let me borrow one or something. I cant even set the stupid clock in my pickup without that CD. Dealer was no help, said he couldnt get one:banghead:

·
Registered
744 Posts
The radio is made by Alpine, they might be of some help. I don't think you can use a burnt disc, I think you need an original disc. I can't believe the dealer, this deck is in quite a few other cars, I find it hard to believe you can't get a disc though them. Could try e-bay too.

·
Registered
267 Posts
You have a few options.
#1. Ebay. I just searched for "Dodge REC dvd" and quite a few DVD's popped up.

#2. For Free. Go to LX Platform Hacking and you can learn how to get the newest version I think "AG"... That site also has a hack where you can use GPS while in motion.. I found this searching on google, which is a torrent Chrysler Dodge Navigation Dvd Torrent Download And Streaming - SUMOTorrent.com or The Pirate Bay - The world's largest BitTorrent tracker Its like 6GB.

If your not good with technology/ or dont have a DVD burner I advise not screwing around with option 2.

#3.Find someone who will burn you a copy of theirs...

Good luck my man..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nav CD

The Chrysler Part # should be on the DVD. and can be ordered with the latest software updates from ANY Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealer.
The bulk of the cost is for the royalty fee to the supplier(s). Msrp= $210.00
Part #'s
05064033AC
05064033AD
05064033AE
05064033AF

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dealer said last time they tried to get one from dodge, it took 6 months to get. Just another worthless, expensive feature that is more hassle than what it is worth. $210.00 for a DVD for a overpriced radio, just so I can set the clock:buttkick:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.