Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chris, "Got Diesel" contacted me today to ask if I could help out with the artwork for stickers and get everything rolling .....I said love to help!!!

So this is what I think is going to happen:....but I will need to clear it with Chris!!

We will deal with 1 common design for all Chapters and we'll add the state or province with the Chapter name.......we have 58 different Chapters so this will take me awhile....so please be patience as I do run my own business 10-12 hrs a day.

We can work this 2 ways:

1.. I can print the stickers and send them to the pres. of that Chapter
or I can send you the artwork and you can get them done by your local graphic shop.

I am thinking on maybe a round 6-8" logo.....printed full color on 3m 180 Control-tac with a 3m over lam......this is about the best material money can buy, very easy to install and will last a very long time.

I will give the best pricing I can on stickers....maybe $4-6 each, but I will get back on a final price, after we get a final size,

We can also do banners for the clubs at any size you wish. To hang out for everyone to see when everyone is at the meets.

I will be posting or sending a pic of the sticker to the pres. of each chapter
after the artwork is complete.

i will get started as soon as i can,

we are going to have some awesome looking club stickers guys :thumbsup

Scott

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Brian :thumbsup

·
Diesel Head
1,973 Posts
Thanks Scott, i know this will mean a lot to my state chapter and im sure everyone else's. I always appreciate someone going the extra mile like you when you have your own business to support for 10-12 hrs a day

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats Scott on the new duties here......you will do just fine, you and Chris have yer hands full but it is well worth it.......this whole chapter thing has all of us pretty excited :hyper:

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone,

Chris and i are working on this and will have something for everyone ASAP

Thanks Chris for fixing that :thumbsup

Scott

·
Crayola spokesperson
4,207 Posts
hey man im from wisconsin and our chapter organization kinda sucks...so would you mind sending me a drawing of a design for wisconsin coal rollers...to my email [email protected] im not the prez and he dosent seem to be interested anymore thanks man i appreciate it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts