Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

***nashville Meet***

3169 Views 65 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  drgrcr74
Hey guys. Yall want to schedule a casual meet sometime soon? I live in Crieve Hall and would love to meet some of the local cummins owners, and see what yall have been doing with your trucks. Let me know!

-luke
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
nashville is 30min from me

· Registered
343 Posts
Close enough to call it Nashville. It would be much easier for me to make a meet there than in Jackson. My wife will be out of town on the weekend of the 13th and have the kids with her - that'd keep me from getting in trouble with her.

· Tennesse Chapter President
1,798 Posts
Where and when??

· Tennesse Chapter President
1,798 Posts
I live in Ashland City, but I work in Nashville.

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok.. so we have five or six. anymore??? what are we gonna do? we could do a drive downtown and black out the streets lol, and then stop and have some dinner and talk about our trucks...idk... there are no truck pulls or shows that i know of anytime soon in nashville.

· Registered
653 Posts
Hey guys. Yall want to schedule a casual meet sometime soon? I live in Crieve Hall and would love to meet some of the local cummins owners, and see what yall have been doing with your trucks. Let me know!

-luke
Dude, I live in Crieve Hall. On Blackman Rd. :thumbsup:

· Registered
82 Posts
Just let me know a time and place, I'm 9 miles away.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.