Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

nacp 68rfe ? anyone got one?600 hp?

2629 17
I was wondering if anyone was running one of these units and there feed back on it ,there advertised for 600 hp but have not read about it on forum other than bay area diesel was doing a install:confused013:
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· 700hp Club
2,197 Posts
There is one guy i know up here that is running it and has tried his best to kill it, with no luck. Tranny is holding up very well.

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well theres one good thing ,pmt owners can`t make enough power to blow a stock unit up, I can say that with confidence as im a former pmt owner , but the h&s & smarty guys like me now need a good strong unit hopfully there on to something good :peelout:$::thanks2:

· Registered
2,024 Posts
The guy who has it - if I remember correctly - does a lot of towing and it's held up fine. That's all well and good, but . . . I'm more interested in how it handles a boosted launch.

If it'll hold a 25 PSI boosted launch, I'm in. But to my knowledge, none of them will.

· Premium Member
819 Posts
I don't know if 4neater is talking about me but I have had this tranny in my truck since July of last year I town sleds and my travel trailer and have had no issues.. As far as doing boost launches 10-12PSI is the hightest i can go beacause the brakes on the truck will not hold it back at ant higher PSI

· Registered
586 Posts
so the nadp is the only tranny out there now thats holding the tq these 6.7 put down. i would love to have a tranny i dint have to worry about, but i can not spend that kinda money. i know i know you gota pay to play.

· Silver Bullet
253 Posts
The guy who has it - if I remember correctly - does a lot of towing and it's held up fine. That's all well and good, but . . . I'm more interested in how it handles a boosted launch.

If it'll hold a 25 PSI boosted launch, I'm in. But to my knowledge, none of them will.
My stock tranny has handeled 2 for now with 40's, but the front driveline has broke on both launches. oops now i need a stronger front driveline....then a tranny:hehe:

· Premium Member
284 Posts
NAPC (North American Powertrain Components) is the parent company of NADP. I have had great dealings with them. They really stand behind their stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.