Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive had my truck for 2 weeks, was bone stock when i got it, now its got an AFE dry intake, a edge with attitude, and a 5inch fbd straight pipe xhaust, they shoulda came this way from the factory!!!

Registered
i put a programer on mine within four hours of having it lol. straight from the dealer to the house lol and had a straight put on the next day.

Registered
well ive had my truck for 2 weeks, was bone stock when i got it, now its got an AFE dry intake, a edge with attitude, and a 5inch fbd straight pipe xhaust, they shoulda came this way from the factory!!!
Wait til you put a built tranny in it, then you will know what it really SHOULD have came like from the factory!

Registered
How do you like that FBD straight pipe? I'm on the edge of buying one...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i love the fbd straight pipe, mite acutally put a muffler in it, and just make a 5" cut out for screwin round town, its mite be to loud for my deer hunting activities, as it sits now every deer within a mile will know when im creeping toward a field, Ill get some pictures up, my brother borrowed my good D40, and cell phone isnt cool haha.

Registered
race ready performance has some gnarly exhaust cutouts! ive had one on my truck for a little over a month and its awesome:headbang:

Registered
as far back as possible, right in front of the muffler would be best IMO, I towtrailor with the truck so i needed to put in a muffler to reduce some drone but still wanted the extra volume when not pulling, i have mine set up with a y pipe in front of and behind the muffler so the exhaust is always going out the tail end, sounds cool when you push the button and it goes quiet to loud:headbang:

Premium Member
I'd also like to see some pics of this race ready performance cut out.. Do you have a camera on your cell phone??

Registered
sorry ill have to get some pics of that but it mite be a while before i get those, in the mean time here is a install video i found on youtube, its an f150 but you get the idea of how these things work

Registered
sorry ill have to get some pics of that but it mite be a while before i get those, in the mean time here is a install video i found on youtube, its an f150 but you get the idea of how these things work
you forget something????

the link to the video:doh:

06 Cummins
i stopped on the way home from the dealer and had it straight piped lol

Registered
For all you guys wanting FBD pipe...do not hesitate. I got the 5" i have the loudest truck in my town for some reason my buddy has an 05 Dually 6spd with smarty and mine is still louder than his and my truck is stock..Xzillaraider 2 comes in tomorrow though :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.