Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the very beginning this is what she looked like. Had 113,000 only thing I have added in this pic is the tool box and bed rails.

Then came wheels and tires! 17x9 xd diesels and 305/70R17 goodyear wrangler mt/r also by this pic I had new headlights

then came led taillights third brake light and tow mirrors! And also an air dog 165!

Then a new front bumper S&B intake and 4" exhaust

No pics of the exhaust, but in a gap of time I lost the vp as soon as I put the drag comp on and at the same time I put gauges in it too egt fuel psi boost and trans temp

Then came a 2" leveling kit and steering brace and 35x12.50r17 nitto mud grapplers!!

and some mud of course and by this time i also had made some traction bars for it too!

one of her all cleaned up at that point... which is right before the tranny went out....:banghead:

Soooo here is where things get fun over the last 8 months I have bought a crap ton of things for it. Here is the list Super B Special, DAP 7x.012s, arp headstuds, 110 valve springs, TS MVP, Redline, had the entire front end rebuilt except the steering box (which needs replaced) and of course had the tranny rebuilt too. heres some pics!

leaving for everything to be installed and trans work done by mathews8pt:thumbsup:

got her home about two or three weeks ago put in a 100psi boost gauge and a 7" mitre cut stack

So now its on to interior, plans are to refinish the seats, (drivers is pretty bad)redo the headliner, and go all green leds on the interior, and a new dash!
All exterior lights are led through retrosolutions except the cab lights they are recons. I also have a 6k hid in now too also from retrosolutions. Body work will probably happen next year. But that is pretty much all for now. Any questions please ask. Will keep updating as I do more, it will always be a work in progress!!

·
Registered
2021 Ram 2500 Crew
770 Posts
nice truck !

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks fellas!!! Just turned 160,000 this past weekend..

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's how I like them!!! Lol
I am the third owner of the truck, and I could take you to the first two owners within 20 minutes!

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Exactly what I am looking for! If you see any others please pm me!

Nice truck man!!! Bet she is a blast to drive!

What all did you install into the trans, did I miss that?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is definitely a blast! Whole new animal!
I don't think I put what it got
Laminated flex plate
Triple disk converter
Billet input
Added clutches and steels
Shift kit by dtt
Billet servos and accumulators
And I think that's mostly it I put in the new sensors before he got it. It definitely holds!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Will M!!!
And I would do a 5spd. but I wanna go fast lol

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is a new shot from some burnouts I did this weekend and a few 4wd boosted launches!

its addicting I need a set of cheapo tires to do burnouts with!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha! Not to bad but from now on there will be Zero burnouts in these tires. prolly got about 10k on them been rotated 3 or 4 times

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I bought them for the look too... But I still guess I will get at least 30k miles out of them

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1st dyno run 424hp 912ftlbs

2nd dyno run 426hp 933ftlbs

and a winter project

dyno #s were a little low in my opinion hoping for at least 550 would be tickled with 600. will be doing a dyno event in june to see what it can do then.

Reactions: SilverBullet2500
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.