Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i ran last night and im really excited about my times!!:party018:
i had 7 runs last night and my last and final run was [email protected] :headbang::headbang:
R/T .260
60' 1.934

there was barly anyone at the track, got to race 7 times in like 2 hours. Which was nice for a change.
Here is some videos of My truck there, srry no video of the 12.99 but i have one of the 13.00
YouTube - Union Grove, Track
YouTube - Great Lakes Dragaway
and heres lonny keeping up with a srt4 in his stock hemi. :lol4:
YouTube - track video 004

·
Registered
585 Posts
nice man, lose the lift and get soem smaller tread youll really be flyin:headbang:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
nice nick when i get home were going again

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Past IL VP
1,430 Posts
atta boy nick..... you gunna have 'er all primed up for Cordova>?

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You betcha, ganna try to get studs in before i head down there, so i can turn this turbo up!
Nick

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get the studs done, and then try and get more fuel to her. Smoke cleared real fast...
yea it did. heres my ticket from the track, i think my 60' foot times are a lil slow tho, must be the tires.:hehe:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Well i ran last night and im really excited about my times!!:party018:
i had 7 runs last night and my last and final run was [email protected] :headbang::headbang:
R/T .260
60' 1.934

there was barly anyone at the track, got to race 7 times in like 2 hours. Which was nice for a change.
Here is some videos of My truck there, srry no video of the 12.99 but i have one of the 13.00
YouTube - Union Grove, Track
YouTube - Great Lakes Dragaway
and heres lonny keeping up with a srt4 in his stock hemi. :lol4:
YouTube - track video 004

WHAT BULB WERE YOU LEAVING ON? AND HOW DEEP WERE YOU STAGED.?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Im Really Not Trying To Be A N Azz But T Next Time Try Leaving When The 2nd Bulb Goes Out. Each Light Is .333 Seconds Long. So In All Reality If You Would Have Left At The 2nd Bulb You Would Have Been Closer To .000 Reaction.

·
Registered
648 Posts
And Ill Give Yall A Little Secret. The More Shallow You Are In The Beams The Faster Your E.t. Will Be. Cuz You Get A Run On The Beam Before It See's That You Have Left. Just My .02. And What I Always Do Is Light The Prestage Bulbs And Then Bump In And Just Get The Stage Bulbs To Flicker On. That Way You Know Where You Are At In The Beams Every Time.

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah it was a bad R/T time but in Union Grove on open track the time starts when you leave the line, red light or not. still the same time. but yes, still workin on the R/T. thanks for the info
Nick

·
Registered
648 Posts
Is There Two Sets Of Lights On The Tree? If So Your Staging Is Going To Effect Your E.t. Ive Raced There Before And Lost Out On A Bunch Of Money Because I F'ed Up Staging My Car And Went Red. Just Trying To Help.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Oh And I Wasnt Saying It Was A Bad Rt I Know How Hard It Is To Get These Big Tires Out Of The Beams

·
Registered
491 Posts
When I race i usually leave just after the third yellow comes on it usually nets me a .1-.18 for a R/T. MY 60ft. just kills me.

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is There Two Sets Of Lights On The Tree? If So Your Staging Is Going To Effect Your E.t. Ive Raced There Before And Lost Out On A Bunch Of Money Because I F'ed Up Staging My Car And Went Red. Just Trying To Help.
theres 3 ambers then the green. idk maybe your right, but i was just quoting some of the guys at the track what they were telling me and that was that the time starts when you leave the lines, not when the light turns green.:tree: Maybe that is just for the "Open Race Days"??? .:confused013:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Look At It This Way. You Can Go Up And Let The Lights Turn Green And Sit There W/o Moving And The Timer Does Not Start Until Your Tires Get Out Of Both Beams. Your Reaction Time Does Not End Til You Clear The Beams And Whern That Happens Your E.t. Starts.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Try It Out Some Time At The Track. Stage Shallow One Time A Nd Actually Turn The Top Bulbs Off(deep Stage) The Next Time. And See The Difference In Rt Et And 60 Ft. Sorry Bout This I Bracket Race And .001 Or .002 Is A Mile In A Bracket Race, And A Bracket Race Is Won At The Stating Line 9 Times Out Of Ten

1 - 20 of 21 Posts