Cummins Diesel Forum banner

MY SRT 6 Badges came in

22K views 36 replies 30 participants last post by  spyder90 
#1 ·

This are my first pic's I post, What do yall think of the badges?

See less See more
#6 ·
i like yours better than the ones we had made earlier on a group buy. mine are polished aluminum not black, and i deffenetly like the black better.:doh:

#8 ·
the guys name is steve smart. his bussiness is billet badges. 619-818-1965. Billet Badges | Welcome or billetbadges@cox.net look up some posts from last summer, a bunch of us did a group buy and got a good price. there were two styles and sizes. the small ones were around 45$ and the bigger ones were 55$ i think. good luck:headbang:

#11 ·
I had some quoted by steve. They were the ones that instead of them saying SRT-6 it said RAM 2500. They are black just like the above photos, only problems is Steve wanted $85 a piece. OUCH. No way I could afford 3 of those.

#12 ·
SRT badges on a NON SRT vehicle is CHEE-SY. Who are you kidding? Why not put a huge list of all the stuff you dont have in your truck on the side? That's so stupid.

Posers. List what you actually have. :rolleyes::confused: :confused013:

Flame away.

#15 ·
that just rude all srt means is Street and Racing Technology
and with the stuff ppl are doing to there diesels i think thay qualify

#18 · (Edited)
My opinion is this I would not use one because i agree that it was not a factory option
it's like putting mustang Cobra emblems on non SVT Cobra car or the Trans Am screaming chicken on non Trans am vehicles. and I think for those that are into this sort of stuff that it would look better if it was much smaller and did not have the cummins stuff on it and placed on the right top of the tail gate like they do on the Chrysle 300's SRT-8 vehicles on the deck lid. the SRT packages from the factory use larger brakes and different suspensions and interior parts as well
again this is just my opinion and not set out to be an insult to anyone

#19 · (Edited)
Say bro, thats cool you think it's cheesy. There's stuff people do to their truck's that I find cheesy, or that I would'nt do to my truck. I really don't care:confused013:. I have seen a lot of peolpe with SRT hood's others try to turn them into mini 18 wheelers and that's cool. I just thought the SRT badges that say CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL where pertty cool and different. I guess I'll take my fake a$$ SRT:hehe: to the dealer and see what comes on the 2500 SRT DIESEL PACKAGE FROM THE FACTORY, or just trade it in for one of those:thumbsup:

#23 ·
I got my badges in today as well, but one of them is jacked up pretty bad. The paint has bubbles, is scratched, and the machining is jagged and sloppy.

#27 ·
My opinion is you have a nice looking truck with too many badges on it. Too late now no doubt but I think I would have replaced the stock badges with your new one, rather than adding another.

#29 · (Edited)
I agree with the poster who commented, basically, "to each his own."

Guys do radical lifts, which are anything but "factory," and these 8,000 pound trucks are never going to be rock-climbing champs. Ditto blacking-out wheel center-caps, adding hood scoops that are non-functional, tinting windows for that "ghetto look," and so on.

Beauty is "in the eye of the beholder," and everybody has a different idea about what looks good and what doesn't.

I don't see the point in bashing a fellow forum-member's truck, because his tastes in "mods" are different than mine, or he thinks something looks cool that I think "looks stupid."

If I think his additions to his truck are "cheesy," I can either keep that opinion to myself, or publicize it and rain on his parade. What's the point?

I have a neighbor with the "sport version" of my truck; it's a short bed with an enormous lift (his wife needs a ladder), and he thinks he's "King of the World," and has all but polished the paint of that thing.

I tell him his truck looks great, and it doesn't cost me 5¢ to make his day.

Different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: UtahBruteForce
#30 ·
I agree with the poster who commented, basically, "to each his own."

Guys do radical lifts, which are anything but "factory," and these 8,000 pound trucks are never going to be rock-climbing champs. Ditto blacking-out wheel center-caps, adding hood scoops that are non-functional, tinting windows for that "ghetto look," and so on.

Beauty is "in the eye of he beholder," and everybody has a different idea about what looks good and what doesn't.

I don't see the point in bashing a fellow forum-member's truck, because his tastes in "mods" are different than mine, or he thinks something looks cool that I think "looks stupid."

If I think his additions to his truck are "cheesy," I can either keep that opinion to myself, or publicize it and rain on his parade. What's the point?

I have a neighbor with the "sport version" of my truck; it's a short bed with an enormous lift (his wife needs a ladder), and he thinks he's "King of the World," and has all but polished the paint of that thing.

I tell him his truck looks great, and it doesn't cost me 5¢ to make his day.

Different strokes for different folks.
Well put :thumbsup:

Reactions: UtahBruteForce
#31 ·
I would like to buy a set of the srt-6 emblems if possible. How can I do that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.