Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This are my first pic's I post, What do yall think of the badges?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cool :thumbsup: Prolly cheaper then the way I did my SRT

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
ooooo fancyyyyyy !!!!!

·
Second Most Important Member
1,760 Posts
i like yours better than the ones we had made earlier on a group buy. mine are polished aluminum not black, and i deffenetly like the black better.:doh:

·
Registered
178 Posts
where did you get those from? im looking into getting something like those for mine.

·
Second Most Important Member
1,760 Posts
the guys name is steve smart. his bussiness is billet badges. 619-818-1965. Billet Badges | Welcome or [email protected] look up some posts from last summer, a bunch of us did a group buy and got a good price. there were two styles and sizes. the small ones were around 45$ and the bigger ones were 55$ i think. good luck:headbang:

·
Registered
31 Posts
thats very cool where did u get them

·
Registered
125 Posts
I had some quoted by steve. They were the ones that instead of them saying SRT-6 it said RAM 2500. They are black just like the above photos, only problems is Steve wanted $85 a piece. OUCH. No way I could afford 3 of those.

·
Registered
37 Posts
SRT badges on a NON SRT vehicle is CHEE-SY. Who are you kidding? Why not put a huge list of all the stuff you dont have in your truck on the side? That's so stupid.

Posers. List what you actually have. :rolleyes::confused: :confused013:

Flame away.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Don't you mean...Hoser's....Eh?

·
Registered
31 Posts
SRT badges on a NON SRT vehicle is CHEE-SY. Who are you kidding? Why not put a huge list of all the stuff you dont have in your truck on the side? That's so stupid.

Posers. List what you actually have. :rolleyes::confused: :confused013:

Flame away.
that just rude all srt means is Street and Racing Technology
and with the stuff ppl are doing to there diesels i think thay qualify

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ah no. :banghead:
SRT is a division of chrysler that ENGINEERS staff that puts out special cars and trucks. NOT a sticker shop populated by wannabes.

Sorry dude. It still is CHEEEEEEEEEEEESY. Why not a Viper sticker, or even better NO FEAR? These are beautiful trucks, with some of the rigs in here having some AWESOME mods. Post what you got. Not what you want.:thumbsup:

Reactions: UtahBruteForce

·
Registered
31 Posts
yea i dont think i would ever put the badge on my diesel truck
but i am looking for a replacement badge

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
My opinion is this I would not use one because i agree that it was not a factory option
it's like putting mustang Cobra emblems on non SVT Cobra car or the Trans Am screaming chicken on non Trans am vehicles. and I think for those that are into this sort of stuff that it would look better if it was much smaller and did not have the cummins stuff on it and placed on the right top of the tail gate like they do on the Chrysle 300's SRT-8 vehicles on the deck lid. the SRT packages from the factory use larger brakes and different suspensions and interior parts as well
again this is just my opinion and not set out to be an insult to anyone

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Say bro, thats cool you think it's cheesy. There's stuff people do to their truck's that I find cheesy, or that I would'nt do to my truck. I really don't care:confused013:. I have seen a lot of peolpe with SRT hood's others try to turn them into mini 18 wheelers and that's cool. I just thought the SRT badges that say CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL where pertty cool and different. I guess I'll take my fake a$$ SRT:hehe: to the dealer and see what comes on the 2500 SRT DIESEL PACKAGE FROM THE FACTORY, or just trade it in for one of those:thumbsup:

·
Registered
514 Posts
:headbang:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts