Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to thoroughbred diesel this weekend ran 405hp an 775tq. only mods are banks CAI, monster ram intake, intercooler, airdog 150 & running crazy larry. looking to do some quick mods befor this weekends next dyno. any sug?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Sure do! Fill in your sig so we know what year truck n such.

Try putting a boost fooler on her. I know running Larry on mine before with the fooler allowed for a little more air to help with a little of the unburnt fuel (smoke). Would also be interesting to see if it offers any kind of gain. They're around 65 bucks if I remember right

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there anyway to tell if my cp3 has bag o parts?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Not with out taking it apart im guessing.. should get a smarty...and some gauges for sure

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
forgot to add gauges, got all 5

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Converter lock up switch will give you much better numbers.

·
Registered
527 Posts
My .02.: Get the cp3 bag a parts or arson3, and stack it with a edge ez lol. I bet most ppl dont realize how much cl drains the rail. It woke my truck up big time. I like my setup....even if its antique.:rof

·
Registered
952 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yes it depends on the year of truck & like stated above, fill in your signature! If you what good nmbers then I'd say; 03-05; Smarty TNT or SSR! 06-07;Smarty TNT,SSR or EFI! BullyDog is ok & Sorry but Edge is Junk unless you want high EGTs & that's if you want to get a better numbers on the dyno!

·
Registered
271 Posts
where is dyno a this weekend and i agree. EFIlive has a ginormous market if they open up the 03-05's

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EFI it is, also yall know anything about the batmowheel, can i just replace my stock wheel with the batmo?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I think you would be better off with a different turbo then spending that kind of money for that batmowheel because your exhaust side is still too small & that's where your high EGTs come from!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts