Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know if any of these are a bad idea. First I am getting a glow shift custom pillar combo. The three guages I selected are boost/vacuum, 100 psi fuel guage, and trans temp guage. The second thing is a cfm+ intake manifold drilled and tapped. and the third is to get a AFE Pro Dry S Stage 2 Type XP Intake System. The reason I am getting an intake manifold before I get the afe is because I dont want to be pulling in more air when it will be restricted by the stock intake manifold.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would a 30 psi work better? those are the only two they have And I am not sure what the pressrue is going to be at normal operation.

·
Registered
689 Posts
30 psi would be just fine. if your over 30 psi on a VP Pump then...wow

·
Registered
401 Posts
over 30 psi.... that would be some extreme throttle response, very CR like

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I agree with Turbodiesel..
I'd rate them this way ,,fuel pressure, EGT, tranny. then boost , seeing as your truck is more or less stock, your fuel gauge is right now your most important gauge.

If your gonna keep the stock fuel pump a 15psi gauge is enough, but if your going to upgrade in the future, buy the 30psi now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts