Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to say hello again and to show you some pics of my truck. she isnt pretty but she runs good is clean under the hood and has been taken care of well where it counts.

when i got it nothing had been done to it besides the pipe being cut off and a turn down being put on right after the t-case. now you can see the mods on my sig.

i have a rear bumper that was made out of 1/4inch thick steel that is the same basic shape as the stock one.. i plan to put those back up lights inside the bumper. my front bumper is c channel with "loading dock" bumper stops on the front.

it also has rear helper bags. this truck is my tow rig, so far i love it and its fun smoking people out:woot:

·
Premium Member
2,550 Posts
Havin fun with the truck?

Hello from Healdsburg!

·
Registered
45 Posts
that truck will run forever if its taken care off

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
oh! I like that guage pod on the right side.

Sounds like the truck I bought a couple months ago. How much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
164 Posts
must say i like the license plate!! lol

·
Registered
833 Posts
thats made to last and last....loud I bet too!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh! I like that guage pod on the right side.

Sounds like the truck I bought a couple months ago. How much did you pay for it?
thanks, thats the factory tach if you didnt know. i like it there because i dont have to look down to check my speed when im on the freeway.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Havin fun with the truck?

Hello from Healdsburg!

o yeah im having fun. btw brenden with the fummins told me to say hi, he is a friend of mine and has told me about you and your truck

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats made to last and last....loud I bet too!
yeah its too loud. the previous owner did it. i want a full 4inch exhaust with no muffler but i think im going to wait till i get my hx40 on

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I would wait for your new turbo. No sense to build exhaust twice.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
thanks, thats the factory tach if you didnt know. i like it there because i dont have to look down to check my speed when im on the freeway.
I didn't know that tri guage pod was factory but it looks good on there. :thumbsup

If the price was right that's a heck of a find :beer

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
that's a great truck....a friend of mine has one thats very simular.....i love your license plate bro.

also love santa rosa...im passing through there atleast once a month to visit a friend that lives in cloverdale. i love it up there. its so GREEN:thumbsup

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't know that tri guage pod was factory but it looks good on there. :thumbsup

If the price was right that's a heck of a find :beer
o sorry, i thought you ment left. im dyslexic... sometimes i run redlights. just kidding! yeah those are isspro gauges, i like them too.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
o sorry, i thought you ment left. im dyslexic... sometimes i run redlights. just kidding! yeah those are isspro gauges, i like them too.
oh cool. If I do end up modding my truck I want to get a column tach and a tri-pod guage to sit about exactly where yours is. I like it like yours, I'm not a big fan of the A pillar guages for some reason.

boost/pyro/trans temp on the dash like that would be nice ha! gotta love it. :thumbsup

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh cool. If I do end up modding my truck I want to get a column tach and a tri-pod guage to sit about exactly where yours is. I like it like yours, I'm not a big fan of the A pillar guages for some reason.

boost/pyro/trans temp on the dash like that would be nice ha! gotta love it. :thumbsup
i dont like the pillars because its not in your main view. i like mine because when im driving i dont have to move my head at all to see them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts