Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys finally got her home, MY13 2500 CCSB Longhorn. Purchased this truck back in December and just drove her from the dealer in Ontario to Newfoundland, 3200Km's, its been a long wait. I must say this truck is amazing, and the power is insane compared to my 2012 F-150 Ecoboost which was no slouch.

Just for information the EVIC calculated 11.5L/100KM over the whole trip which was mostly highway but 900Km was in 4 wheel drive and driving very slow.

I did have one issue on the drive, the air filter got packed with snow throwing the service air filter message. Pulled over, bought a screwdriver, cleaned filter and continued on with no issue. I was a little disappointed that snow can be a problem but I still love this truck

·
HI
3,448 Posts
congrats :thumbsup:

yeah Ram has a problem with the 4th gen trucks and snow getting into the air filter. they need to come up with some sort of screen or something to block the now without blocking air.:confused013:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.