Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up a 2005 qcsb with 23,000 miles. truck was involved in a wreck and rebilt.(by a family member) just looking for ideas on appearance. ive been thinking 285-70 17 and chrome door mouldings along with cummins emblems. performance im not gonna get to crazy. would like to keep it reliable. thing i want a monitor so i dont have to mess with guages and not sure to stack or go with edge. truck already has cat delete. and air horn. again id really like to see some pics of the atlantic blue trucks to get some ideas. thanks for any and all advice

·
Registered
285 Posts
Check out the SHOW TIME forum and the BLUE TRUCKS thread, that will give ya some appearence ideas.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Personally i removed all badges except the cummins logos as well as the chrome speers on the sides and I like the clean look of it. I also used the VHT night-shades to smoke out the rear tail lights and 3rd brake light. Just look through a bunch of trucks and see what you like and dont then go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.