Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my trucks officially tore apart as of last night. I'm in the process of having a turbo from ED built should be here by the end of the week. My question is what all else would you guys do. I have the down pipe and exhaust man. Off I painted them with high temp paint, multiple coats. I am also going to paint my spacer, valve cover and plastic cover red with black ascents. I'd like to dress the engine bay up more so what else would you guys do. I forgot to take a before picture but I have a banks CAI and polished intake horn

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well my turbo has been in since Friday but needed a adapter flange and will be here in The morning so should be back together tomorrow night. Next plans are gonna be cp3 upgrade and studs for now. Question is if a fairly low mile 6.7l pump flows 15-20% more and I add a arson kit to it wouldn't I be better off with that instead of like a 33% cp3 new? Also will I be okay with out studs pushing this turbo at 42psi all the time?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I ran a II 33% pump and I noticed no difference from a stocker. I now have an 85% pump which is much more noticable. I don't sew why 40psi would be too much for stock bolts. I ran 50+ on my 05 all dat long for years with stock bolts and gasket with no issues. Studs are a failsafe so i guess its up to you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.