Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple bumpers I built and just wondering what people thought of them. :confused013: so let me know.. comments of all kinds welcome. bumpers are built with 3/16" plate and 2"x2" 3/16" wall square tubing

· Just Another Slow VP
5,247 Posts
looks awesome man!!!:drool2::thumbsup:

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! I have done welding and fab work for a while on the side but now i am starting to get a lot of local interest in these bumpers so I am kind of expanding my operation and building more. also have a rear bumper in the works. the white truck in the pics is being built into a pulling truck and has the two receivers in the bumper for a weight box, so the frame behind the bumper is stout enough to handle a big load.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha i wondered when someone would notice that tire. well the small building on the end of the large brick building is my shop. the other buildings are my dads. my shop door measures 7ft tall. the stack didnt wanna clear goin in so i let some air out

· Just Another Slow VP
5,247 Posts
i went to college for weldin and up til i got laid off i was weldin for a livin. i got bored and built my own front bumper too. haha. its amazin how many people ask whered ya get that bumper?:rof:thumbsup:

· New Mexico Chapter Vice President
1,497 Posts
those bumpers are real nice bro..and if u dont mind me asking bud, what size of lift does that white truck have..

· Registered
700 Posts
this is totally off topic but thwt lift is on the white truck and what headlights, they have that cool blueish color reflection.

· Just Another Slow VP
5,247 Posts
they cant be all that heavy, the one i built was only 250lbs:confused013:

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bumpers weigh in at 165lbs the white truck is a friend of mines and idk what headlights are on the truck but it has a leveling kit and a 3inch body lift.

I am located in Tobaccoville NC 27050
Yadkin Valley Customs
336-416-6281 if your interested in one

· Registered
359 Posts
Hey bud how much would u charge to build a set of bumbers. My buddy told me about this thread and i really like your work. I need a set for a 2500 chevy just like u build for the dodge with both recievers in it. My chevy is a 97. And also wanna set for a 2000 dodge 2500. pm me a price please i live in florida but i am willing to drive your way for a clean bumber like that. Also got any ideas of what your rear ones is going to look like?

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pics of build

heres a few pics from when i built the one on my truck

Ill take some detailed pics of the construction when I build the next one.

Reactions: BOWZ

· Registered
760 Posts
wow i reallyy like the look of those bumpers man. how much do you think it would be to buy one and have it shipped to CT?? :drool2:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.