Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Sounds like its gonna be a nice truck:thumbsup:

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Looks like a Great Start to a Great Winter Project!! Hope it all works out Bud, and Good Luck with getting her Finished up!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
id pass on the 3inch body lift. youll block your intercooler

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id pass on the 3inch body lift. youll block your intercooler
i know it will be blocked a little bit more, but i have talked to many that have 3in body lifts on their 2nd gen cummins and they dont have problems. Im not that worried about it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Now thats a project. Keep us updated man and good luck.

·
Registered
503 Posts
looking good..post up some more pics when you get them.....

·
Registered
487 Posts
I want to see more!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Sweet man! That will look great!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Need some advice. Im already shaving the tail gate handle and antenna... Would shaving the door handles be to much? I just dont know if it would be worth the time and effort with door poppers etc etc. what do you think?

·
Banned
678 Posts
Need some advice. Im already shaving the tail gate handle and antenna... Would shaving the door handles be to much? I just dont know if it would be worth the time and effort with door poppers etc etc. what do you think?
paint them to match the truck along with the mirrors, that would give it a really clean look and that flat black wont stand out so badly

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a 'bagged and shaved '67 chevy and the remote doesnt bother me since its an occasional driver but if you plan to DD or drive this several times a week I wouldn't suggest it.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Go bigger... the bottom of the doors on my chevy 12v is 76"... :thumbsup: Go BIG or be small. lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts