Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys...I got some pictures and some videos of my truck...Sorry for the darkness, the boss man works me like a rented mule while the sun is up...
Enjoy...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm uploading the videos now...It takes awhile...I'll post back when they're done.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Hmm...looks like some stuff fell off your truck...haha jk. Really sharp looking truck!

·
Registered
382 Posts
That's just freakin' awesome. Congrats.
I called BADP yesterday, but they did not call me back. I just have to have one. I bet I have looked at those pictures a dozen times already. lol...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Good looking truck!! Uh your missing some emmissions equipment:rof

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Whats that black stuff on the tail pipe?..........................LOL!

Good looking truck.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya some stuff fell off....Whoops a daisy....I wish my truck would have been cleaner, but I don't think it has been washed since it left the dealer...

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Sooooooo about those videos :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
Jr, try calling them in the mornings. Thats the best time for catching them I found. Try around 8:30 central time.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Alright then, That may be better. I tried calling them in the evening. A girl answered the phone and she took my name and number, but no one called me back. I will try again. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
689 Posts
looks pretty slick...kind of took me a minute to figure out the display for the shifter with the P R N D. NO 1 2

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!! :peelout

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hey Texas! I just put a post up but nobody answered it yet. I see you have the Bay Area delete kit. I just finished welding and polishing my sidedpipes today for my truck. It's getting chromed tomorrow. I have the module only.
Do I leave the factory egt probes hooked up to the ecm and splice into them with each of the 3 wires in the delete module?
If so does it matter if I hook the 2 delete module wires to the blue wire or brown wire that comes off the egt probes!
Third question, does it matter what wire goes to what egt probe from the delete module? The instructions are vague to me on their website.
Thanks!
Garry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts