Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say this truck on Grand yesterday in Laramie. Looked better than the pics give it credit. Anybody know who it is, apparently lives south of Virginia Dale.

Had the recon dually and clearance lights, rockers were sprayed, homemade rear bumper, etc.

·
Premium Member
11,945 Posts
Yup.. seen it in person and met both of them... super nice guys and that is by far my favorite C and C ive seen to date!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Yeah I have seen it around too. Lots of trucks get shuffled in and out of here with wyotech...I can hardly keep up.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Have not seen it yet.

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,397 Posts
i seen it at the PFI day. talk about a clean Truck!!

·
Wyoming Eastern President
2,964 Posts
saw it on grand too, super cool almost makes me want a 6.7 .......

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,397 Posts
dont go to the dark side.....i know they have cookies but resist the urge. lol

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
C an C trucks are a little on the pricy side, but the extra weight a 5500 can haul over the 3500 makes me think about it.

·
Premium Member
11,945 Posts
found some more pictures of the 5500
thats funny, my mega is in the background anddddddddddddd the white hulk and kevins.. I remember that day woo hoo! :hehe:

definatly a fun day and thats sure a nice guy who drives the sickest c and c.. he complained about how big his truck was and said... pshhhhhhh pleasee :hehe:

·
Premium Member
11,945 Posts
and hell there i am in the grey beanie and black hoodie in the top pic

·
Premium Member
11,945 Posts
and i see brandons truck, and allens truck.... these pictures bring back memorys lol

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,397 Posts
ohh the memories. the day i saw a white flash, and the clouds..oh wait, it was Kenny's truck :hehe:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts