Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of yall going to Mudfest in Sweet Home, Oregon?

·
Registered
698 Posts
What is Mudfest? Dumb question, I know, since I can probably figure it out by the name. But really, what other details do you have? What types of events and so forth?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres the link The Mud - SFWDA

Mudfest is basically a big go together where people go mud riding usually in a big field or something. A giant mud party haha. The most famous mudfest is probably the Louisiana one. I havnt been to one but Im thinking about this one.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Damn a $38+ handling fee for tickets, just to check this out, I don't think I can swing that...

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn a $38+ handling fee for tickets, just to check this out, I don't think I can swing that...
I cant tell if you are being serious or not

·
Registered
698 Posts
I was serious, I can't spend 40 on something that I'm not sure the kids would enjoy and sit through. For example the last sublimity truck pulls my son wanted to go play in the kids play area just as the diesel trucks were heading out. Granted he had fun and all but I really didn't. At least not enough to pay a huge fee to get in and that wasn't $40

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
First World Problems!
2,534 Posts
My old boss used to be all about mudfest. He said the line in was a lot of fun being able to meet new people and check out some awesome toys.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was serious, I can't spend 40 on something that I'm not sure the kids would enjoy and sit through. For example the last sublimity truck pulls my son wanted to go play in the kids play area just as the diesel trucks were heading out. Granted he had fun and all but I really didn't. At least not enough to pay a huge fee to get in and that wasn't $40

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ah ok I understand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.